Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-V25
Diesel resistant elastomeric heat shrink tubing
heat shrink tubing made from elastomer, extremely flexible and high resistance to chemicals. Resistant to continuous temperatures of max. + 150° C. Certified in accordance with MIL, VG, DEF STAN and PAN.
Diesel resistant elastomeric heat shrink tubing, suited for protecting components in the aviation and aerospace industry as well as for military applications.
- Modified, crosslinked elastomer
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Flame retardant
- High abrasion and cut resistance
- Long term resistance to diesel, hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Meets MIL-DTL 23053/16
- Continuous operating temperature: -75°C to 150°C
- Shrinking temperature: 180°C
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- flame retardant
- very flexible
- withstand to extreme temperatures
- excellent chemical resistance
- high withstand to abrasion
- Rolf Xeller berät Sie gerne.