Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-VT-220
Thin wall Viton® fluoroelastomer heat shrink tubing
heat shrink tubing made from Viton®. Resistant to + 220° C, extremely flexible, outstanding resistance to abrasion and chemicals. Certified in accordance with MIL, VG DEF STAN, VDE and PAN.
This thin wall Viton®* fluoroelastomer heat shrink tubing is ideal for protecting electronic components in high temperature systems.
- Thin wall, crosslinked Viton®
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Extremely flexible
- Flame retardant
- Highly abrasion resistant
- High resistance to corrosive fluids in extreme temperatures
- Meets MIL – DTL – 23053/13
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 220°C
- Shrinking temperature: 175°C
*Viton® is a registered trademark of du Pont de Nemours & Co. Inc. for the raw material
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- flame retardant
- very flexible
- withstand to extreme temperatures
- excellent chemical resistance
- high withstand to abrasion
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.