Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-KY-175
Semi-rigid thin wall Kynar® heat shrink tubing
thin wall, semi-rigid heat shrink tubing made from Kynar®, shrink temperature + 175° C, excellent chemical resistance, certified in accordance with UL VW-1, CSA, MIL, VG, DEF STAN, VDE and PAN.
DERAY®-KY 175 is semi-rigid thin wall Kynar®* heat shrink tubing, ideal for electronic, automotive and military applications requiring protection, thermal resilience and see through inspection.
DERAY®-KY 175 Properties
- Thin wall Kynar®
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Highly flame retardant, UL-224 VW-1 & CSA OFT
- High abrasion and cut resistance
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance
- Meets MIL-DTL-23053/8
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 175°C
- Shrinking temperature: 175°C
* Kynar® is a registered trademark of ATOFINA
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- highly flame retardant
- thin wall
- withstand to extreme temperatures
- excellent chemical resistance
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.