Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-V25 TW
Very flexible, thin wall, diesel resistant, elastomeric heat shrink tubing
same properties as V25, except manufactured from ultra thin wall elastomer for reduced weight, designed specially for the aircraft industry. Certified in accordance with VG and VDE.
Very flexible, thin wall, diesel resistant, elastomeric heat shrink tubing, especially suited for mechanical, thermal and chemical protection of sensitive components. This tubing is not a standard product and is only manufactured for specific orders. Please check if surplus product is available.
DERAY®-V25 TW Properties
- Crosslinked modified elastomer
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Extremely flexible
- Flame retardant
- Long term resistance to diesel, hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Continuous operating temperature: -75°C to 150°C
- Shrinking temperature: 170°C
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- flame retardant
- thin wall
- very flexible
- excellent chemical resistance
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.