Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-PTFE
PTFE Teflon® heat shrink tubing
semi-rigid heat shrink tubing made from Teflon®, shrinking temperature + 260° C, chemically inert, extremely resistant to mechanical abrasion.
PTFE Teflon® heat shrink tubing, specially designed for protecting applications in extreme electrical, chemical and thermal environments.
- Modified, crosslinked fluorpolymer
- Shrink ratios 2:1 and 4:1
- Thin wall
- Extremely flame retardant
- Chemically inert, i.e. extremely resistant to chemicals
- Continuous operating temperature: -65°C to 260°C
- Shrinking temperature: 350°C
*Teflon® is a registered trademark of du Pont de Nemours & Co. Inc. for the raw material
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- shrink ratio 4:1
- highly flame retardant
- ultra thin wall
- withstand to extreme temperatures
- excellent chemical resistance
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.