Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-KYF-190
Flexible, thin wall Kynar® heat shrink tubing
also known as "Kynar-Flex". Flexible even though made from Kynar®. Shrink temperature + 190° C. UL VW-1 certification.
This flexible, thin wall Kynar®* heat shrink tubing with extreme chemical resistance combines the advantages of the DERAY®-KY 175 with maximum flexibility, ideal for protecting components in a wide range of harsh conditions.
- Thin wall, crosslinked, modified fluorpolymer
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Highly flame retardant, UL-224 VW-1
- Extremely resistant high temperatures
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 190°C
- Shrinking temperature: 175°C
*Kynar® is a registered trademark of ATOFINA
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- highly flame retardant
- withstand to extreme temperatures
- excellent chemical resistance
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.