Heat shrink tubing CFM
Medium wall heat shrink tubing
medium wall heat shrink tubing, shrink ratio 3:1. Available with or without hot melt.
Medium wall heat shrink tubing suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important.
- Crosslinked polyolefin
- Shrink ratio approx. 3:1
- Medium wall
- Not flame retardant
- With optional adhesive lining
- Seals and protect cable splices and terminations
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive lining for complete environmental protection and insulation
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 110°C
- Shrinking temperature: 120°C
- Adhesive softening point approx. 95 - 105 °C
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 3:1
- medium / heavy wall
- excellent chemical resistance
- exceptional weathering properties
- high withstand to abrasion
- high resistance to impact and abrasion
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.