Heat shrink tubing CZT-200
Zero halogen, flexible heat shrink tubing
Halogen-free, flame retardant, self-extinguishing heat shrink tubing, low smoke generation during burning process. Main application area is the insulation of cables in people movers.
Zero halogen, flexible heat shrink tubing. Recommended for applications involving zero halogen cables. Very well suited to passenger transportation systems.
- Crosslinked polyolefin
- Thin wall
- Zero halogen
- Low smoke generation in event of fire
- Low development of corrosive vapours in event of fire
- Meets DEF STAN 59-97, issue 3, type 8
- Continuous operating temperature: -40°C to 105°C
- Shrinking temperature: 115°C
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- flame retardant
- zero halogen
- Günter Elsässer berät Sie gerne.