Heat shrink tubing DERAY®-I
Universal heat shrink tubing with excellent physical and mechanical properties.
extremely high-quality polyolefin tubing, flame-retardant, self-extinguishing, certified in accordance with UL, CSA, VG, MIL, DEF STAN and VDE. Available in a wide range of colours.
The ITUV is the new product in the DERAY® -I range developed by DSG-Canusa. The ITUV is an extremely UV resistant transparent heat shrink tubing used primary for shrinking around neon tubes to protect effectively against shattering.
- Crosslinked polyolefin
- Shrink ratio 2:1
- Thin wall
- Self-extinguishing (except for transparent version)
- Certified in accordance with UL 224, CSA, MIL, VG, DefStan, VDE
- Meets MIL - DTL - 23053/5 classes 1 + 2
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 135°C
- Shrinking temperature: 90°C
- Made in Germany
- RoHS compliant
- shrink ratio 2:1
- wide range of colors
- thin wall
- Rolf Xeller berät Sie gerne.